Saturday, November 24, 2007

Forget all this talk of dieting; I have come up with a simpler plan.

I will no longer eat fast food, I will have no more than one 'snack' per day, I will exercise daily and during free time, and I will drink as much water as possible.

This is a plan I know I can stick to, and I won't have to jump through hoops to do so. I want to look good and feel good for Linnea's sake and for my own. I might even pick up some whey protein in order to bulk up in areas other than my belly.

I find it important to note I do not consider myself fat, nor do I have a negative self-image. I simply desire to live healthier and to make better and consistent decisions for my long-term well-being. If I did have a negative self-image I would be a slave to my body; it is vastly more important for my body to be a slave to my will.

No comments: