Thursday, August 14, 2008

A business by the name of Old 52 General Store in Sabin, MN sells "original recipe" sugarcane-based beverages (sodas, colas, pops, etc.), and appears to have a fairly decent selection.

It took a little bit of digging to obtain their contact information, but if there is a sugarcane-based beverage you are interested in you can call 218.789.7852. Their address is:

Old 52 General Store
23 Main St.
Sabin, MN

I know for certain they have Mountain Dew and Dublin Dr. Pepper. I just assume the Mountain Dew is from West Jefferson Bottling Company. From the ad which had sparked my interest (and which I had unfortunately lost) it appeared they had a very respectable selection.

I'll be asking Linnea to stop there on her way back from Iowa. If they can be convinced to ship, I might start drinking pop again!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Thanks for the shout-out: I just found this while searching for Old 52 in google.

Anyway, if you haven't already found out, we DO ship our sodas now (as of August 2009). You can check it out at www.shopOld52.com.

Thank again for mentioning us,

Jessica Mammenga
Old 52 General Store